Thank you for visiting my website. Selecting a therapist is challenging. Finding the right fit for you is imperative. As a Doctor of Social Work and Licensed Clinical Social Worker I provide compassionate and evidence-based solutions to those who are experiencing challenges in life. Traditional office-based appointments, video, and phone sessions available. Let’s see if we can work together toward your best version of you. Today is the perfect day to move forward on this journey.
- 20+ years serving individuals and families
- Certification to supervise Social Workers pursuing advanced licensure
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW)
- Psychotherapist, private practice
- Part Time Lecturer Rutgers University Masters in Social Work Program (teaching Loss Across the Lifespan)
- Psychotherapist to palliative care patients and their caregivers
- Care Coordinator, Hackensack Meridian Health
- Director, Social Services, long term care and sub-acute rehabilitation facilities
- Doctor of Social Work, Rutgers University, Class of 2021
- Master of Social Work and Certificate of Aging Studies, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology , University of Maryland, European Division
- The National Association of Social Workers
- The Social Work Hospice and Palliative Care Network
4 Swimming River Rd, Suite 101
Lincroft, NJ 07738
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday 7am to 4pm. Friday 7am to noon.
In person, video, and telephone options available.
- BCBS | BlueCross and BlueShield of NJ
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
- Private Pay