Selecting a therapist is challenging. Finding the right fit for you is imperative. As a Doctor of Social Work and Licensed Clinical Social Worker I provide compassionate and evidence-based solutions to those who are experiencing challenges in life. Traditional office-based appointments, video, and phone sessions are available. Let’s work together toward your best version of you. Today is the perfect day to start.
You are not alone.
- 20+ years serving individuals and families
- Certification to supervise Social Workers pursuing advanced licensure
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW)
- Psychotherapist, private practice
- Supervisor for therapists pursuing advanced licensure
- Part Time Lecturer Rutgers University Masters in Social Work Program
- Psychotherapist to palliative care patients and their caregivers
- Care Coordinator, Hackensack Meridian Health
- Director, Social Services, long term care and sub-acute rehabilitation facilities
- Doctor of Social Work, Rutgers University, Class of 2021
- Master of Social Work and Certificate of Aging Studies, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology , University of Maryland, European Division
- The National Association of Social Workers
- The Social Work Hospice and Palliative Care Network
4 Swimming River Rd, Suite 101
Lincroft, NJ 07738
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday 7am to 4pm. Friday 7am to noon.
In person, video, and telephone options available.
- Caregiver Stress
- Grief & Loss
- Medical Illness
- Sleep issues
Insurance Accepted (Please go to Policies tab for details):
- Out of Network
- Private Pay
- Health Savings Acct (HSA)